Welcome: Guest! All prices listed on this site are MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price). It may be possible to find lower prices by purchasing through one of our resellers. To find a brick and mortar reseller located near you, click HERE or use the Find Retailers tab. To find an Internet store, search Google Shopping using the Product Part Number 70-2267.
07-12 Silverado/Sierra 1500, Tahoe, 2/4WD, Pacesetter Long Tube Headers
Design Notes: 2, 4, 9, 13, 16, 22
Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and maximum performance gain for your vehicle. PaceSetter Headers come with hardware, gaskets and illustrated instructions and are backed by a manufacturer's three year warranty.
- PaceSetter Headers are custom-engineered to deliver maximum performance and efficiency from your engine with durability and ease of installation.
- Manufactured using mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of finishes:
- Black paint (standard): Non-high temperature paint, used to protect headers during storage and shipment.
- Armor*Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor*Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow and reduced weight than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
- CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces and matched ports ensure a proper fit and the best seal
- PaceSetter Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
- Connects without hassle to the stock exhaust on most models. "Off Road" extensions and Y-pipes available for long tube headers.
- Tubes enter collector in proper firing sequence for maximum scavenging.
- PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind. (Some vehicles may require welding or fabrication.)
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom gaskets. All other necessary hardware is provided.
- PaceSetter Headers are available in 50-state smog legal and off-road/racing only models. See design notes (above) for specific information. NOTE: Unless Design Note 11 appears on the information page for the application you are searching, it is NOT legal for sale or use in California.
- Your PaceSetter Headers are backed by a manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
- Made right here in the USA
Unless otherwise noted, these headers are designed to fit the vehicle as it came from the manufacturer. If your vehicle is using aftermarket components, parts from other applications, or custom altered parts, then it is the installer's responsibility to verify fitment.
Chevrolet: Silverado 1500 LS, Silverado 1500 LT, Silverado 1500 WT, Suburban 1500 LS, Suburban 1500 LT, Suburban 1500 Z71, Suburban 2500 LS, Suburban 2500 LT, Tahoe LS, Tahoe LT, Suburban 1500 LTZ, Avalanche LS, Avalanche LT, Avalanche LTZ, Silverado 1500 LTZ, Suburban 2500 LTZ, Tahoe Hybrid, Tahoe LTZ GMC: Sierra 1500 Hybrid, Sierra 1500 SL, Sierra 1500 SLE, Sierra 1500 SLT, Yukon SLT, Yukon SLE, Yukon Hybrid, Yukon XL 1500 SLE, Yukon XL 1500 SLT, Yukon XL 2500 SLE, Yukon XL 2500 SLT
Item Number: 70-2267