63-87 Chevy/GMC Pickup, Van, Motorhome Headers w/ARMOR*Coat
Note: This product is new, never installed and sold as is. Most of the blemishes involve the external appearance of the part (scratched, dented, etc.). Because of the highly discounted pricing, there is no warranty on the finish or cosmetics of these parts. Should the product you purchase from this page otherwise fail, it will be covered under the terms of the Limited Warranty. Proof of purchase will be required.
Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and maximum performance gain for your vehicle. PaceSetter Headers come with hardware, gaskets and illustrated instructions and are backed by a manufacturer's three year warranty.
- PaceSetter Headers are custom-engineered for racetrack performance and sound in your vehicle
- Forged from mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of protective finishes:
Black paint (standard): Non-high temperature paint, used to protect headers during storage and shipment
Armor*Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor*Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
- CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces ensure a proper fit and the best seal
- PaceSetter Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
- Connects without hassle to the stock Y-pipe on most models
- PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind for most models (some vehicles require welding or fabrication)
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom-machined gaskets; utilizes stock header bolts
- PaceSetter Headers are available in 50-state smog legal and off-road/racing only models. See design notes (above) for specific information. NOTE: Unless Design Note 11 appears on the information page for the application you are searching, it is NOT legal for sale or use in California.
- Made right here in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Headers are backed by a manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
Unless otherwise noted, these headers are designed to fit the vehicle as it came from the manufacturer. If your vehicle is using aftermarket components, parts from other applications, or custom altered parts, then it is the installer's responsibility to verify fitment.
Year: 1985, 1986, 1987, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 Chevrolet: C10 Big Ten, C10 Cheyenne, C10 Custom, C10 Custom Deluxe, C10 Deluxe, C10 Pickup, C10 Scottsdale, C10 Silverado, C20 Cheyenne, C20 Custom, C20 Custom Deluxe, C20 Deluxe, C20 Pickup, C20 Scottsdale, C20 Silverado, K10 Cheyenne, K10 Custom, K10 Custom Deluxe, K10 Deluxe, K10 Pickup, K10 Scottsdale, K20 Cheyenne, K20 Custom, K20 Custom Deluxe, K20 Deluxe, K20 Pickup, K20 Scottsdale, K20 Silverado
Item Number: 72C1204