64-81 Camaro, Chevelle, Chevy II, Pass. Car, Wagon 283-400 w/ARMOR*Coat *BLEM*
Note: This product is new, never installed and sold as is. Most of the blemishes involve the external appearance of the part (scratched, dented, etc.). Because of the highly discounted pricing, there is no warranty on the finish or cosmetics of these parts. Should the product you purchase from this page otherwise fail, it will be covered under the terms of the Limited Warranty. Proof of purchase will be required.
Design Notes: 1, 4, 5, 9, 13
Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and maximum performance gain for your vehicle. PaceSetter Headers come with hardware, gaskets and illustrated instructions and are backed by a manufacturer's three year warranty.
- PaceSetter Headers are custom-engineered to deliver maximum performance and efficiency from your engine with durability and ease of installation.
- Manufactured using mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of finishes:
- Black paint (standard): Double-layered protective black paint is cured to a smooth finish. The paint provideds solid protection against corrosion during the storage of PaceSetter Headers.
- Armor*Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor*Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow and reduced weight than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
- CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces and matched ports ensure a proper fit and the best seal
- PaceSetter Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
- Connects without hassle to the stock exhaust on most models. "Off Road" extensions and Y-pipes available for long tube headers.
- Tubes enter collector in proper firing sequence for maximum scavenging.
- PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind. (Some vehicles may require welding or fabrication.)
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom gaskets. All other necessary hardware is provided.
- PaceSetter Headers are available in 50-state smog legal and off-road/racing only models. See design notes (above) for specific information. NOTE: Unless Design Note 11 appears on the information page for the application you are searching, it is NOT legal for sale or use in California.
- Your PaceSetter Headers are backed by a manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
- Made right here in the USA
Unless otherwise noted, these headers are designed to fit the vehicle as it came from the manufacturer. If your vehicle is using aftermarket components, parts from other applications, or custom altered parts, then it is the installer's responsibility to verify fitment.
Year: 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 Chevrolet: Camaro Z28, Camaro RS, Camaro SS, Camaro LT, Camaro, Camaro Berlinetta, Camaro LT Rally Sport, Camaro Rally Sport, Camaro Sport, Chevelle 300, Chevelle 300 Deluxe, Chevelle Concours, Chevelle Concours Estate, Chevelle Deluxe, Chevelle Greenbriar, Chevelle Malibu, Chevelle Nomad, Chevelle SS, Chevy II, Chevy II Nova, El Camino, El Camino Classic, El Camino Conquista, El Camino Custom, Monte Carlo, Monte Carlo Landau, Monte Carlo S, Nova, Nova Concours, Nova Custom, Nova LN, Nova Police, Nova Rally, Nova SS
Item Number: 72C2100BLEM