Welcome: Guest! All prices listed on this site are MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price). It may be possible to find lower prices by purchasing through one of our resellers. To find a brick and mortar reseller located near you, click HERE or use the Find Retailers tab. To find an Internet store, search Google Shopping using the Product Part Number 70-1319.
88-95 Chevy/GMC P/U, Suburban/Tahoe w/ A.I.R. PaceSetter Shorty Header
Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and maximum performance gain for your vehicle. PaceSetter Headers come with hardware, gaskets and illustrated instructions and are backed by a manufacturer's three year warranty.
- PaceSetter Headers are custom-engineered for racetrack performance and sound in your vehicle
- Forged from mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of protective finishes:
Black paint (standard): Non-high temperature paint, used to protect headers during storage and shipment
Armor*Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor*Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
- CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces ensure a proper fit and the best seal
- PaceSetter Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
- Connects without hassle to the stock Y-pipe on most models
- PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind for most models (some vehicles require welding or fabrication)
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom-machined gaskets; utilizes stock header bolts
- PaceSetter Headers are available in 50-state smog legal and off-road/racing only models. See design notes (above) for specific information. NOTE: Unless Design Note 11 appears on the information page for the application you are searching, it is NOT legal for sale or use in California.
- Made right here in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Headers are backed by a manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
Unless otherwise noted, these headers are designed to fit the vehicle as it came from the manufacturer. If your vehicle is using aftermarket components, parts from other applications, or custom altered parts, then it is the installer's responsibility to verify fitment.
Chevrolet: Tahoe, Tahoe LS, Tahoe LT, Blazer, Blazer Scottsdale, Blazer Silverado, C1500 Cheyenne, C1500 Scottsdale, C1500 Silverado, C1500 WT, C2500 Cheyenne, C2500 Scottsdale, C2500 Silverado, Blazer Cheyenne, Blazer LT, Blazer Silverado Sport, C1500, C1500 Suburban, C1500 Suburban LS, C1500 Suburban Silverado, C2500 Suburban, C2500 Suburban LS, C2500 Suburban LT, C2500 Suburban Silverado, K1500 Suburban, K1500 Suburban LS, K1500 Suburban LT, K1500 Suburban Silverado, K2500 Suburban, K2500 Suburban LS, K2500 Suburban LT, K2500 Suburban Silverado, C2500, C2500 WT GMC: Yukon SLT, Yukon SLE, Jimmy, C1500 Sierra, C1500 Sierra SL, C1500 Sierra SLE, C1500 Sierra SLT, C1500 Sierra SLX, C1500 Sierra Special, C2500 Sierra, C2500 Sierra SL, C2500 Sierra SLE, C2500 Sierra SLX, C2500 Suburban, C2500 Suburban SLE, C2500 Suburban SLT, Jimmy SL, Jimmy SLE, Jimmy SLS, K1500 Sierra, K1500 Sierra SL, K1500 Sierra SLE, K1500 Sierra SLS, K1500 Sierra SLT, K1500 Sierra SLX, K1500 Sierra Special, K1500 Sierra Sport, K2500 Sierra, K2500 Sierra SL, K2500 Sierra SLE, Yukon, Yukon Sport, Jimmy SLT, K2500 Sierra SLX, Yukon GT
Item Number: 70-1319