Welcome: Guest! All prices listed on this site are MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price). It may be possible to find lower prices by purchasing through one of our resellers. To find a brick and mortar reseller located near you, click HERE or use the Find Retailers tab. To find an Internet store, search Google Shopping using the Product Part Number 70-1344.
99-06 Silverado/Sierra, 4.8/ 5.3L, w/o A.I.R., PaceSetter Shorty Header
This product is CARB approved for model years 99-03 ONLY. 04-06 do not fall under the CARB approval for this part
Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and maximum performance gain for your vehicle. PaceSetter Headers come with hardware, gaskets and illustrated instructions and are backed by a manufacturer's three year warranty.
- PaceSetter Headers are custom-engineered for racetrack performance and sound in your vehicle
- Forged from mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of protective finishes:
Black paint (standard): Non-high temperature paint, used to protect headers during storage and shipment
Armor*Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor*Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
- CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces ensure a proper fit and the best seal
- PaceSetter Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
- Connects without hassle to the stock Y-pipe on most models
- PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind for most models (some vehicles require welding or fabrication)
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom-machined gaskets; utilizes stock header bolts
- PaceSetter Headers are available in 50-state smog legal and off-road/racing only models. See design notes (above) for specific information. NOTE: Unless Design Note 11 appears on the information page for the application you are searching, it is NOT legal for sale or use in California.
- Made right here in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Headers are backed by a manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
Unless otherwise noted, these headers are designed to fit the vehicle as it came from the manufacturer. If your vehicle is using aftermarket components, parts from other applications, or custom altered parts, then it is the installer's responsibility to verify fitment.
Chevrolet: Silverado 1500, Silverado 1500 Hybrid, Silverado 1500 LS, Silverado 1500 LT, Silverado 1500 SS, Silverado 1500 WT, Silverado 1500 Z71, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500 LS, Silverado 2500 LT, Silverado 2500 WT, Suburban 1500, Suburban 1500 LS, Suburban 1500 LT, Suburban 1500 Z71, Suburban 2500, Suburban 2500 LS, Suburban 2500 LT, Tahoe, Tahoe LS, Tahoe LT, Tahoe Z71 GMC: Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 HT, Sierra 1500 Hybrid, Sierra 1500 SL, Sierra 1500 SLE, Sierra 1500 SLT, Sierra 1500 WT, Sierra 2500, Sierra 2500 SL, Sierra 2500 SLE, Sierra 2500 SLT, Sierra 2500 WT, Sierra C3, Sierra Denali, Yukon SLT
Item Number: 70-1344