Replace your Catalytic Converter with a high-quality PaceSetter UnderCar Catalytic Converter
- Direct replacement of original equipment
- High quality Aluminized or Stainless Steel Tubing depending on the application
- Durable Stainless Steel bodies and fittings
- Mandrel-Bent tubular design
- Ensure a perfect fit every time with Laser Cut; CNC-Machined Flanges
- Engineered for durability and easy installation
- Heat Shields or mounts for factory heat shields where applicable
- EPA-Approved catalytic converters
- NOT Legal For sale or use In California or New York on vehicles with CA Emissions
- Your PaceSetter Catalytic Converters are backed by manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
- Made In The USA
CATALYTIC CONVERTER LIMITED WARRANTY
PaceSetter Manufacturing, Inc. makes the following limited warranty to the original retail purchaser of this direct-fit catalytic converter:
LIMITED WARRANTY: This direct-fit catalytic converter is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship subject to the exclusion and conditions set forth below and subject to the durational limits in this paragraph. The catalytic converter has been designed and manufactured and is warranted to meet federal Environmental Protection Agency emission requirements for 2 years/25,000 miles or whichever comes first. The stainless steel body and the nipples alone are warranted for 5 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. At the conclusion of the 5 year/50,000 mile or 25,000 mile period, whichever is applicable, all liability under this limited warranty shall terminate. In order to be considered for warranty, the warranty card enclosed with each converter assembly must be completed and returned to Pacesetter. DOES NOT COVER RATTLING OR BROKEN SUBSTRATES.
EXCLUSIONS: Failure or defects caused by the following are not covered by this warranty:
- Improper installation (including installation on a vehicle for which the converter has not been cataloged) or failure to maintain the vehicle in proper operating condition with all emissions control equipment properly connected and operating according to vehicle manufacturer’s specifications;
- Replacement converters that fail for the same reason as the original failure are not covered under this warranty;
- Damage due to an accident, negligence or misuse;
- Converters installed on vehicles with modified exhaust or emission systems.
In the event that a warranty claim becomes needed the customer must produce a copy of the original sales invoice and a completed copy of the Factory Warranty registration form must be included with the warranty request. This procedure is required to begin a warranty claim.
PROCEDURE FOR PROCESSING CONVERTER WARRANTY CLAIM
Pacesetter requires the following items to
be submitted before any processing of a warranty claim.
- Original Sales Invoice
- A completed Warranty Form, filled out at time of installation & returned to Pacesetter, must be on file.
- Printed Detail Diagnostic Report (Not a code reading of PO420 or PO430 but real diagnostics). These readings must be obtained from a scan tool with the scanner set in generic mode. Reading are to contain:
- Long Term and Short Term Fuel Trim readings for Bank 1 (4cylinder) and Bank 1 and
Bank 2 for (6 & 8 cylinders) Readings are in percentiles + or - . Need readings at Idle and at 2500 RPM.
- Mass Air Flow Sensor readings (gm/sec) This reading is to be at Idle.
- Readings of all Oxygen Sensors pre-cat and post-cat. These can be freeze frame images of Oxygen Sensors.
- Download this Diagnostic Worksheet and have it filled out by a repair shop.
Once completed, return this along with any other documentation to Pacesetter using the Contact Us Form
- Photos of the exterior of converter shell if possible.